TAL LUNCH DATES
The parents and GCL are THRILLED you are here and love to spoil you once a month with Teacher Appreciation Lunches!
All Geneva Faculty and Staff are invited once a month to gather in the Commons area of the MPB for food and fellowship or grab a meal to go. Note the dates below and plan for a lovely lunch provided by the parents that appreciate you and all you are doing for Geneva!
Monday, August 21, 2023 Provided by GCL Exec Committee
Thursday, October 12, 2023 Provided by 4th, 9A, 9B
Thursday, November 9, 2023 Provided by 6th, 9C, 10C
Thursday, January 18, 2024 Provided by 5th, 11A,11B
Thursday, February 8, 2024 Provided by 1st,12th
Thursday, March 7, 2024 Provided by 3rd,10A,10B
Thursday, April 11, 2024 Provided by Kinder, 7th
Thursday, May 9, 2024 Provided by 2nd, 8th
RESERVING SPACE ON CAMPUS
Want to use a space on campus that isn’t your classroom? Follow these steps.
1) Email the designated administration member for your school or department to request the event be placed on the calendar. (Grammar – Beverly or Amelia; Logic – Alicia; Rhetoric – Catherine; Athletics – Robin; Fine Arts – Suzie; All School – Shelly) Include the location, date, time and purpose of the event. If you need time to set-up or tear-down, please include that information.
2) Do not assume the space is yours until you get a response. If you don’t get a response, kindly remind them.
3) Once you have approval of your event being on the calendar, then fill submit a work order in the office.
If you need to request help with technology (computers, Wi-Fi, etc.) email Nicole Lawson.
- Geneva Operational Guidelines – Quick Reference Guide to get things done
QUESTIONS: FACTS, PS, OUTLOOK
See specific sections below for helpful FACTS, ParentSquare or Outlook resources.
For one-on-one help with these programs, please email your designated department contact:
– Grammar: Amelia
– Logic: Morgan
– Rhetoric: Catherine
For all other technology issues, contact: Nicole Lawson
- When To Report – Quick Reference on Reporting Child in Danger
Logic School Files
Here are our basic branding guidelines.
- For emails and documents for parents and the community: Calibri is your go to font
- Headers- CALIBRI BOLD AND ALL CAPS
- Body of an email, letter, or document- Calibri regular font
- For documents in class for students: Feel free to be creative with your fonts
T-shirts and Posters
- Email your headmaster for approval