There are no openings at this time in Administration.
2021-2022 ASSISTANT COACH, CROSS COUNTRY (August – October)
2021-2022 PROGRAM DIRECTOR AND HEAD COACH, SWIM (mid-October through January)
Geneva coaches have a passion to use coaching as an opportunity to disciple and mentor young men and women to become well-rounded Christian ambassadors who demonstrate Christ-like humility and selflessness, coupled with confidence and poise on the field of play. This includes emphasizing and encouraging a balanced approach to faith, family, academics and sports; providing training and coaching to enable students to perform with excellence and self-discipline for future Kingdom service; and supporting an athletic culture that demands honor and respect while representing the cause of Christ well in all its activities.
Work Schedule: This is a part-time, seasonal position. The exact daily work schedule is driven by practice times and team events. Travel to athletic events off campus is required.
- A disciple of Jesus Christ and, as such, one who models a love for God through obedience to His Word. Such obedience is evidenced through convictions, lifestyle and worldview.
- A full and unreserved supporter of Geneva School’s Statement of Faith
- A mentor of students, comfortable in working with teenagers in a discipleship-oriented setting
- Experience as a player or a coach in the sport
- A holder of a Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- In good standing with TAPPS, governing body for Geneva athletics
Required Technical Knowledge
- Rules, regulations, strategies and techniques of the sport
- Coaching techniques
- Valid State of Texas driver’s license
- Proficient in MS Word and Outlook
- Type at a speed necessary for successful job performance
There are no openings at this time in the Business Office.
GRAMMAR SCHOOL (GRADES K-5)
There are no openings in the Grammar School at this time.
LOGIC SCHOOL (GRADES 6-8)
There are no openings in the Logic School at this time.
RHETORIC SCHOOL (GRADES 9-12)
There are no openings in the Rhetoric School at this time.
FINE ARTS (GRADES 6-12)
There are no openings in Fine Arts at this time.
Long-term Substitute Instructor for Logic School Latin, Grades 7-8: The Logic School Latin Instructor will provide classroom instruction to middle school students in Latin, as well as work closely with other Latin colleagues across the School in support of Logic School students. The Instructor will use classical methods and teach from a Biblical worldview in order to prepare students to pursue God’s truth, knowledge and wisdom and to do so with diligence and perseverance.
Work Schedule: Slated to begin October, 2021 through early January, 2022. This is an exempt 40-hour per week, academic year position. There is a mandatory faculty meeting once a week, as well. Exceptions are when the School is closed for designated holiday breaks.
Essential Requirements: A disciple of Jesus Christ; full and unreserved supporter of the School’s Statement of Faith; Bachelor’s degree in Humanities, Classics or Latin; teaching experience; love for middle school students; mentor comfortable discipling middle school students
Preferred Experience: Five years teaching experience, ideally, in middle school; certification in Latin; knowledge of and experience with the philosophy of classical Christian education
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to HR@genevaschooltx.org.