STEPS TO ORDERING LUNCH
1) Create a login at https://geneva.ahotlunch.com/login and use “gsb” for the code.
2) Verify your account in the email ahotlunch sends.
3) To add students, click “children” and then “add child” using the same “gsb” code. Grammar students and teachers need to choose their homeroom teacher in the Classroom/Division (1-MD represents First Grade with Mynette Drawe). Logic and Rhetoric students and teachers can select their corresponding schools. All teachers please put a T before your first name. For example, T – Ellen.
4) To order lunches, click “Order” and then “new order.”
USING THE APP
1) Once you’ve completed steps 1 and 3 above, then you can download the app. HotLunch School Software
2) Enter geneva for the domain.
3) Follow steps 3 and 4 above.
If you have any questions or need assistance, click on the Software Support option on the bottom left of your navigation panel. If you cannot resolve the issue, contact Ellen Ricks at firstname.lastname@example.org.Please click here for directions on creating your account.