The Jogathon is fast approaching and students are securing flat rate pledges to raise money for the Geneva Financial Aid Fund Although things will be a bit different this year, we are happy that we can continue the tradition to raise money so more students can experience this education—an education that equips them to be who God made them to be.
The theme of the Jogathon this year is EAGLES…RISE ABOVE and is set for Friday, October 23. We look forward to welcoming parents back on campus during the school day for the first time this quarter. The Jogathon raises money for the Geneva Financial Aid Fund and has collected $1.7 million since it began in 2007. Our goal this year is $140,000. All donations, as well as proceeds from t-shirt sales, will benefit financial aid for the 2021-2022 school year.
EVENT INFO FOR 10/23
- Grammar students will run that morning and have early dismissal at 11:50am (packets will go home Friday with pledge info and schedule).
- Logic students will have a regular school day and will run around lunchtime (more details to come; pledge packets will go home Friday).
- Rhetoric students will have a regular day of school on 10/23. They will have Homecoming events toward the end of the school day. They may collect flat rate pledges or donate money themselves (more details to come).
- Competitions will be by grade, devo group or house with prizes going to those groups that raise the most money in Grammar, Logic and Rhetoric.
- Students may ask relatives, neighbors and friends to sponsor them with flat rate pledges. Grammar and Logic students will run laps but they will not be counted in the same way this year.
- Flat rate contributions may be given online or turned in by Monday, November 9. All cash/check contributions should be returned in an envelope with the student’s name, Logic Devo Group name or Rhetoric House name on the outside of the envelope.
- Order your Jogathon shirts below to help raise additional money. Proceeds from both the Jogathon shirt with EAGLES…RISE ABOVE on the front and the Rhetoric house shirts and sweatshirts will benefit the Geneva Financial Aid Fund. Both are classic shirts that can be worn for years to come.
Please share this link with family and friends to make giving as easy as touching a button. Watch the needle rise as ParentSquare tracks our online donations. The Business Department will add donations given through checks and cash at a later date.
Thank you for your consideration and investment in this K-12 classical and Christian school that partners with parents to help students thrive!