Applications are open for the 2023-2024 school year. The Online Application includes forms that must be completed by parents, current teachers, principal/headmaster, church leader as well as the student (if entering sixth grade or above). There is a non-refundable submission fee of $150 per application. The application will need the following items to be considered complete and ready for review by the headmaster of the school to which the student is applying.
- Recent Student Photo
- Recent Family Photo
- Copy of Official State Birth Certificate
- Copy of Current Report Card
- Copy of Prior Year Standardized Testing Results, if available
- Copy of Any Special Testing (if applicable)
- Teacher Questionnaires
- Headmaster/Principal Questionnaire
- Church Reference
- 2 Personal References
- On-Site Academic Testing (applicants for grades K-4 only)
- ISEE Test Results (5th grade and above)
Once the application and all accompanied documents are submitted, students applying to fourth grade and above will be scheduled for their personal interview. The last step of the application process is a Parent Interview with two members of the Geneva Admissions Committee. Open House attendance is required before the Parent Interview is scheduled and interviews are scheduled on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 12:00pm and 6:00pm.